The 10 x 6 tandem trailers are commonly used by farmers and individuals owning plenty of open lands. They are used to transport livestock in bulk and heavy farm equipment. They are made with a heavy-duty full checker plate design and a six-leaf roller rocker load-sharing suspension, making it easy to tow. You can customise it as per your requirement while buying one for you. It is available with better functionalities than any other axle trailer.
Why Have Tandem Axle Trailers Become A Popular Choice Amongst Buyers?
- You can get an impressive resale value. It ensures stability and uniformity in load distribution.
- Its holding capacity is three times more than single axle trailers. Despite bearing many loads, it gives uniformity in load distribution and intact gripping.
- They provide sound stability at highway speed.
- It is easy to use and changing tires don’t need a jack.
- It has anti-swaying properties due to the bars installed in it. It can be able to withhold during strong winds as well.
What To Consider Before Buying 10 X 6 Tandem Trailers?
- Affordability: Always look for the one which is economical for your budget. If it is a necessity, then one can invest a huge amount otherwise, go for the one which can be pocket-friendly.
- Durability: One should inspect it thoroughly before deciding to buy. If it has a long-lasting life, it will prove beneficial and favourable for you to own it.
- Customisation: It would be the most important factor to be considered while owning the dual axle trailer. As 10 x 6 Tandem trailers are suitable for farmers, they can customise them as per their needs. They can ask for the required design and colour for their dual axle trailers. If you own it for personal use, you don’t need a huge one. But, if you wish to use it for business purposes, then order the one which can fulfil your business needs.
- Customer Reviews: It would be advisable to choose the one which has a good number of customer reviews. Customer reviews can help you find the seller’s service quality. Also, you need to see the additional service accompanied along with buying options.
- Warranty Period: Try to ask for trailers with a unique warranty policy. It helps to have damage and repair cover during the warranty period, saving you from unnecessary expenses. As you know, your trailers could get damaged by carrying cattle or machinery, so opt for the one with a long warranty period.
Are You Ready To Find Your Most Preferred Trailers?
Several proud sellers of trailers selling 10 x 6 Tandem trailers provide their outstanding service. They understand all your needs in terms of buying trailers in Australia. Those trailers can be accessorised with a variety of options to outfit the trailer for whatever you need it for. Check out their online inventory or go there to see it yourself.