The installation of bathroom feature wall tiles is becoming an increasingly popular option since it is an efficient method to inject some excitement into the space. Additionally, given that it does not include the whole bathroom, the cost is far lower than one may anticipate.
- Easy and affordable:
There is no better option than installing a bathroom feature wall if you want to spruce up your bathroom in a manner that is both easy and affordable while also giving it an appearance that will make others notice. The feature tile was the progenitor of the modern idea of the bathroom feature wall.
- White bathroom tiles were singular, often decorated with an image, and used sporadically in bathrooms or kitchens.
- These, much like the border tiles arranged in rows around the outside of the bathroom, served as the room’s main point.
- Accent walls in bathrooms cover the whole of one wall in today’s modern homes.
- Contrasts don’t have to be too evident, and they certainly shouldn’t ever become overbearing. On the other hand, feature walls should stand out from the rest of the room.
One strategy that has the potential to be very successful is making use of colour schemes that have contrasting but complementary hues. Another helpful advice is to make sure that you use the chance presented by the bathroom feature wall tiles to highlight the feeling of space rather than restrict it.
- It should come as no surprise that there is no legislated requirement that the surface of the walls in a bathroom is tiled.
- The accent wall in your bathroom may be made of anything from brick or wood to concrete or marble. You have the option of covering it with panelling or using wallpaper.
Your decision is the only one that matters. If you are going the do-it-yourself route, you should always be cautious with the water-proofing regulations of bathroom feature wall tiles, and you should get the counsel of an expert before beginning the project.
- The unique, unmistakable, and timelessly elegant design that herringbone tiles provide makes them an easy option for an accent wall in the bathroom.
- There is no way to go wrong with herringbone white bathroom tiles since they are available in various colours, textures, and sizes.
When creating a feature wall, some things that should be avoided include combining materials that should not be connected; trying to build a feature wall in a tiny bathroom that cannot manage it; and mixing materials that should not be used.
When calculating the cost of feature walls, it is essential to consider the total cost of the bathroom. If you plan to spend more money on the element that will give the bathroom a sense of excitement, you may cut costs in other room areas. For instance, it can imply that you do not have to tile the other walls in the room.