Even in this technological world, we have miles to go in the matter of shipping cargo. But it never means that we are lagging behind in this field. However, the fact is that a lot of work has to be done on the ground when it comes to shipping cargo. Despite technological advances, we humans tend to commit mistakes. But those mistakes can be rectified at the same time. As for shipping, packaging assumes significance. Like bubble wrap, the so-called air pillow packaging is part of those void fill packaging materials. These air pillows are user-friendly by nature. These materials have a variety of applications across the board. That is why air pillow packaging has been a hit in many countries like Australia. The following are some interesting details of air pillows:
- When it comes to void fill packaging materials, air pillows are next to nothing. These materials have multiple applications across the shipping industry.
- These materials have no harmful chemicals as they are made from HDPE film.
- It is to be noted that delivery hazards have long been posing threats to the cargo industry. Incomplete delivery and damaged cargo are all part of the so-called delivery hazards.
- This is where the use of air pillow packaging comes into play to a greater extent.
- Positively enough, air pillows can be easily placed above and below cargo as part of void fill.
- Here you have no difficulty opening your packaging as these air pillows are not only user-friendly but also flexible.
Therefore, air pillow packaging comes in handy to plug all the loopholes in packaging and shipping cargo.
How You Benefit From Air Pillow Packaging
Let us discuss all those benefits from air pillow packaging as follows:
- Giving complete production: Well, no one will appreciate an incomplete work. Shipping business has been taking steps to streamline and organise the goods delivery system even as the industry has long been facing severe threats from the delivery hazards caused by product damage during the shipment. Incidentally, air pillow packaging comes as the panacea for all the evils. To begin with, it is easy to place or insert air pillows into the gap in the cargo containers/bags. These materials are soft and user-friendly in the first place. On the other hand, they are able to keep your cargo safe giving powerful protection against physical impacts throughout the shipment.
- Easy to use: The best thing about any product is its ability to be flexible and user-friendly. These features often attract customers. As for air pillows, it is easy to tear apart because each roll is perforated properly. On the other hand, you will be able to fill the void in the cargo box with air pillows with great use and in no time. Even while opening the packaging, customers find no problem at all.
- Eco-friendly nature: Air pillows are in general considered to be eco-friendly as these are recyclable. So there is no question of disposing of them unnecessarily, thereby reducing carbon footprint. This means that air pillows can be converted into reusable materials over and over again. That is good indeed.
Air Pillow Packaging Is Cost-Effective
Given its features like versatility and flexibility, air pillow packaging is affordable, not costing much. Your air pillows are lightweight to the core, adding only zero weight to the shipment and saving your freight costs.